Join us on the Smart Stage each day for all-new TechTalks, a series of inspiring and educational talks from connected technology experts sharing insights into what the future holds for the custom integration industry. Partnering with CE Pro, the leading industry authority on consumer electronics for the connected technology professional, TechTalks will take place on the CEDIA Expo Smart Stage September 6-8 at the San Diego Convention Center.
TechTalks will dive deep into highly focused topics, including material selection, signal distribution and security technologies. Talks will also tackle broad subjects such as untapped revenue streams, partnerships with interior designers and the connected technologies of the future. Just a few of the TechTalks topics attendees can expect to learn from include:
- Fiber vs. Copper Debate: Handling 4K HDR and HDMI 2.1
- SDVOE vs. HDBaseT-IP Debate: What is the Future Signal Distribution Protocol
- Breaking into the Lucrative Lighting Fixtures Market
- Working Effectively with Interior Designers
- Breaking Down Smart Home Objection Barriers
- Julie Jacobson’s Future Technologies/IoT Panel
- Capitalizing on New Home Security Technologies
Also contributing content will be the Women in Consumer Technology Group, the Continental Automated Buildings Association (CABA) and Parks Associates. More Talks programs and a full roster of speakers and times to be announced soon.
Interested in sponsoring? Find our more by clicking below.